Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Reb TZiPi
What a day!! I felt so alive and full of the ability to push my body beyond the pale. I felt so frisky and young. I love being around these extraordinary people who love their bodies. And when the music started to play I could only feel the deep connectedness to the Source of All Creation and needed to stop and be in awe of this deep link to all of life. Modah Ahni, how grateful I am for this life.
Then Ilana called with an anxiety attack; how was she going to care for the baby? And Andrea told Urbie and he does not want me to move there. What beautiful women I have given birth to who want me in their life and let me love them.
Who would have thought on the day when I will mourn with the community and honor the man who left a legacy of love. This is life; all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home