Friday, April 21, 2006

Bokar Tov, Good morning, sweet woman, how wonderful to finally connect, you were persistent, yes I was, I wanted to make sure I connected to you today before I left town. I want to make this a daily connection; writing to you will be important to stay in integrity with myself about doing the things I love; writing.

So many things to write about; my dad continues to use me to tell me about the terrible things he is hearing in his head, he does not realize they are not true and my mom has to love with him and keep him calm, I wonder how long he will respond to her calm listening atitude. Forever is my hope.

Deliah and Ellen, my sister healers, were in my life by phone and it feels s good. I miss the Yiddish connection and need to make it happen more often. Doing things outside the Jewish world is good yet I need to be nurtured by Yiddishkite big time. I need to make sure that it happens not just in my studying but in my connections.

My client yesterday was uncomfortable with the word 'relationships' . He preferred to use the word 'connection'. When I write to my clients I think about connections and how making it with them. In terms of the web of life that I am building I need to notice that they too are a part of that web. Like the woman and three men on Wednesday,WOW!! Is all I can say. G!D was there and we surely knew it. I guess I need to be sure that G!D is with me on Sunday, stop worrying She always shows up. Like the house blessing we did afterward I thought I could have done this and I could have done that, what I did was perfect and what comes from what we did is the healing.

so I am off to Charlottesville and very happy I am going. I get away, I get to drive for a while in silence, I get to be with the holy rebbe Geshom and his holy woman Miriam and I get to rest away for all this. Shabbat Yes.

Another month of travel and visits along with busy weeks. Take time for me, feel good in my body and love your G!D, TZiP, that is all you have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home