Monday, April 24, 2006

Checking in, trying to remember the awesome feelings from last night, not wanting to forget the power of the moment while we, the rabbonim, sang Hatikva; united in the One. Getting off the phone with Simmone, trying to be supportive knowing her path is not easy. I pray for peace of mind for her and clarity of vision to help her son. I will make an effort to see Celia this week and each week for a while. Marcia says she is not getting stronger. Thinking of all the people in the world who I want to give attention to; will I please put me on the list. Taking care of the money for Mona is high priority. I want not to go to yoga this morning and if I do not, I feel, I will pass into couch potato with the next breath.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your posts are awesome. I just found a little card you gave me in the airport of Gatwick. Do you remember 16 years old girl? lol. We spent time in talking for 2 hours. How are you? If you can,leave me your email address,mine is-tamar.buachidze@yahoo.com,skype-irotamo.MSN-tamopinksfan@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home